Do you like listening to music on YouTube? Do you want to download your favorite music from YouTube and listen to it offline? This post will tell how to download music from YouTube to computer and phone for free.
Why Need to Download Music from YouTube
YouTube, as the biggest video-sharing site, attracts many singers to join them, such as Eminem, Justin Bieber, Ariana Grande, Taylor Swift, Kate Perry, Rihanna, One Direction, and Maroon 5. Every time they publish their new music video, there must be a large group of people watching it.
If you often focus on the top 10 most-watched videos on YouTube, you’ll find the list is dominated by music videos. All of them earned billions of views. Guess who got No.1? Undoubtedly, the top 1 is Despacito by Luis Fonsi which earned 6.41 billion views by now.
Do you like music? Do you want to make a YouTube video with beautiful music? You can use MiniTool software – MiniTool Movie Maker to add music to your video.
This post lists the top 7 YouTube audio downloaders to help you download music from YouTube for free and easily.
- You want to save your favorite songs on YouTube and listen to them offline.
- You want to share your favorite music videos with your friends with no internet.
- YouTube is keeping buffering, you want to listen to music without distraction.
- When you travel abroad and find your favorite music would be blocked there.
Can’t watch YouTube music video? To solve this, read this post: How to Watch Blocked YouTube Videos – 4 Solutions.
You’ve got various reasons to save music from YouTube, so how to download music from YouTube? Continue to read and find out how to download YouTube music step by step.
Disclaimer: Downloading copyrighted content from YouTube is not recommended.
How to Download Music from YouTube
This part will offer you two ways to download YouTube music to computer and phone.
How to download music from YouTube to computer
To download music from YouTube to your computer for free, here provides you with the best YouTube music downloader – MiniTool Video Converter and three online music downloaders, SaveMp3, MP3hub, and YouTubeMP3.
MiniTool Video Converter
MiniTool Video Converter is the best free YouTube music downloader. It’s completely ad-free and reliable. With it, you can listen to YouTube music and watch YouTube music videos while you browse web pages. If you find a song you like very much, you can download it promptly.
- You can use it for free and with no ads.
- You can download music from YouTube with no limit.
- It can convert YouTube music videos to MP3 and other formats.
- It can download YouTube music videos with subtitles.
- It allows you to download music without having to sign up or log in to your YouTube account.
- It allows you to browse the video content before downloading it.
- You can watch music videos while downloading them.
This post will show you how to download music from YouTube Music on your Android phone/tablet and iPhone/iPad to listen to the downloaded songs offline.
Compared with other YouTube downloaders on the market, MiniTool Video Converter is definitely a reliable and safe tool to help you save your favorite music from YouTube. It’s time for you to try it.
To download music from YouTube for free, take the following steps below.
Step 1: Launch MiniTool Video Converter.
- Download and install MiniTool Video Converter.
- Launch this tool to get its main interface.
Step 2: Find the music you wish to download.
- You can enter the name of the music video in the search box.
- After entering the name of the music and click the Search button to find the music you’re looking for.
Or you can sign in to your YouTube account to go to your playlists and find the music you’re searching for.
Step 3: Download the music you like.
- Click on the music video and listen to the music.
- If it’s the music you’re looking for, tap on the download icon to start downloading YouTube music.
Step 4: Choose audio format.
- Click on the box behind Format to find the audio format as needed.
- There are two audio formats available for you, MP3 and WAV. Select the most common audio format – MP3 format from the pop-up list. You can also click on the box behind Subtitle to choose the subtitle language you like, if the video supports multiple language subtitles.
Step 5: Download music video from YouTube in MP3 format.
- Choose the DOWNLOAD option in the lower part of the screen.
- Then it will automatically download the music video in MP3.
Step 6: Navigate to the downloaded music.
- Tap on the Navigate to file icon in the right panel.
- If you want to change the default download folder, go to the Settings page and click on Browse to change the path. You can also set Maximum concurrent downloads on Settings.
If you have the URL of the music, you can download music from YouTube quickly.
Copy the URL of the music, click on the Paste URL icon, it will automatically bring you to the download page. Then choose the audio format you like, click the DOWNLOAD button.
Online YouTube music downloader
For those who don’t want to use third-party software to download YouTube music videos, fortunately, there are lots of online YouTube music downloaders on the web. This part offers you three YouTube music downloaders.
You may search for royalty-free music, this post might help you: Get Free Music from YouTube Audio Library.
SaveMP3 is an online free audio converter. It supports over 1000+ video stream websites which allow you to convert videos to MP3 from YouTube, Facebook, Vimeo, Dailymotion, Hulu, Netflix, etc. SaveMP3 also supports over 10+ languages such as English, Deutsch, Français, Español, etc.
Besides, it also offers SoundCloud Downloader and Music Playlist Downloader. You can save SoundCloud songs in MP3 files and download the entire music playlist from YouTube with no restrictions.
Follow the steps below to download music from YouTube.
Step 1: Find your favorite music on YouTube and copy the video link in the address bar.
Step 2: Paste the video URL into the search box of SaveMP3.
Step 3: Click the Download Now button to start to download YouTube music as MP3 format.
- It supports more than 1000+ video stream websites.
- It supports over 10+ languages.
- You can download music playlist.
- It’s free.
You can only download YouTube music in MP3 format.
Want to get the YouTube Music Desktop app on Windows 11/10? Check this post: How to Install & Uninstall YouTube Music Desktop App on PC.
What to do if you can’t download songs from the YouTube Music app? This post shows you how to fix the issue “YouTube Music not downloading” in different ways.
MP3hub is a YouTube music downloader that is compatible with most operating systems and devices. It has a user-friendly interface, so you can easily download music from YouTube. Moreover, if you forget the video link and can’t use YouTube in a country, as long as you have the name of the music, you can use the search engine of MP3hub to find the desired music. It’s completely free and safe, you can download music from YouTube and other video and audio sharing platforms without registration and duration limit.
To save YouTube music to your computer, it only needs three steps.
Step 1: Copy the video link of YouTube music and go to MP3hub and paste the video URL into the search box.
Step 2: Choose the music you’d like to save.
Step 3: Then click on Download to get the YouTube music.
- It allows you to download YouTube music in multiple formats.
- You can download YouTube videos.
- It’s compatible with most devices and operating systems.
- You can use the search engine of MP3hub to find the music you’re looking for without regional restrictions.
- You can download music from YouTube and other video and audio sharing websites unlimitedly.
- No annoying ads that may disturb your video conversion.
- It requires no registration.
- Sometimes you may fail to download YouTube music.
- You can’t download YouTube music playlist.
As an online audio downloader, YouTubeMP3 offers you a bookmarklet to download YouTube audio. To avoid the hassle of copy-paste video URL, you can search YouTube music from here. Each research produces a dozen results, you can press Ctrl+Click to open a new tab in your browser and save YouTube music as MP3.
Besides, it allows you to download YouTube music playlist. On YouTubeMP3, it also presents the top 20 of YouTube’s most downloaded music videos to help people find what’s popular now.
It’s very easy to download YouTube music with YouTubeMP3, follow the steps below.
Step 1: Copy the video URL of YouTube in the address bar.
Step 2: Paste the video link in the search box above.
Step 3: Then you will see the title of the video and multiple Download MP3 buttons.
Step 4: Choose the download button you like, and save the YouTube music.
- It allows you to save YouTube music playlist.
- You can enter keywords to search for music by the search engine.
- It has no popups.
- It allows you to download YouTube music in high-quality audio.
Want to find your top songs on YouTube over the last season? How to see YouTube Music 2021 Recap? Read this post to learn everything about YouTube Music Recap.
How to download music from YouTube to phone
Most people like listening to YouTube music on phones, so how to download music from YouTube to phone? You need a YouTube music downloader app to help you.
Syncios YouTube downloader allows you to download all your favorite YouTube music on the go. With it, you can download video and music from 100+ sites to your phone and tablets. Syncios also helps you convert DVD&CD to popular formats like MP3, MP4, MOV, WMA, and more, then you can listen to music from CDs on your phone.
Moreover, you can choose the right conversion quality as needed when you download music from YouTube.
To save YouTube music to your phone, take the following steps.
Step 1: Download and install Syncios YouTube music downloader, then launch it to access its main interface.
Step 2: Choose Video Downloader option in the toolbar and paste the video link on the first input box.
Step 3: Select download quality, choose the save path, output video format, video size and conversion quality. When all is done, click on Start Download to download YouTube music.
- It supports multiple devices and operating systems.
- You can convert CD to MP3.
- It allows you to save music from over 100 sites.
- You can change video size and conversion quality as you like.
You can’t search YouTube music on it.
You may interest in this post: Free Online Facebook Video Downloader to Save Your FB Videos.
Vidmate can download YouTube music and TikTok videos to Android for free. You don’t need to download all kinds of video and audio sharing apps on your phone. With Vidmate, you can browse over 1000 sites such as YouTube, Instagram, Facebook, Twitter, TikTok, Vimeo and so on.
Follow the steps below and you can download music from YouTube quickly.
Step 1: Copy the video URL in the address bar.
Step 2: Paste the video URL into the search bar of Vidmate music downloader.
Step 3: Select the download format you like below Music.
Step 4: Click on Download to save YouTube music on your phone.
- It supports 1000+ sites.
- You can download music in MP3 and MP4 formats.
- You can browse YouTube content.
It has not published an iOS version.
What if you are familiar with a song in a YouTube video but fail to remind of it? Don’t worry, this post may give you the answer: How to Identify Songs in YouTube Videos – 3 Solutions.
How to add album art to YouTube Music? Now follow the post to complete the playlist picture change in YouTube Music.
After reading this post, you must have learned how to download music from YouTube. If you want to listen to YouTube music offline, don’t forget to use the above-mentioned YouTube music downloaders.
If you have any questions about downloading YouTube music and MiniTool Video Converter, please send us an email via [email protected] or comment on this post.
Download Music from YouTube FAQ
2. Find the YouTube music you wanted and open it.
3. Click the download icon to select MP3 format.
4. Tap on DOWNLOAD to download the music file.
3. Free Music Archive.
2. Open the browser on your phone and head to FLVTO.
3. Paste the URL in the search box and choose MP3 format. Then click on Convert.
4. Press the Download button to save the music file.
2. Click on My Library from the side bar.
3. Find the music you want to download and tap the three dots.
4. Choose the Download option to download music from Google.