Have you ever bothered by browser crashes while you’re watching YouTube videos? To avoid this, you should try a YouTube desktop app that allows you to enjoy YouTube without any browsers. Here are the top 4 YouTube desktop apps like MiniTool uTube Downloader released by MiniTool, Perfect Tube, etc.
There are some reasons that you don’t want to watch YouTube with a web browser.
- Web browser keeps crashing.
- Sometimes it may take up much time launching the browser.
- YouTube is not working on Chrome.
Therefore, having a YouTube desktop app makes things easier. With it, you don’t have to worry about these annoying problems anymore.
Do you prefer the YouTube desktop mode? This post will walk you through the process of changing YouTube to the mode on phones.
The Top 4 YouTube Apps for Windows 10
Now, let’s take a look at the top 4 YouTube desktop apps for Windows 10.
# 1. MyTube!
MyTube! is a YouTube app for Windows. It’s easy to use and lets you browse more video content. If you are not satisfied with the new YouTube layout, try this app or check out this post: How to Disable the New YouTube Layout.
- It has a Picture-in-picture mode.
- It supports casting videos on the big screen with DLNA.
- It allows you to play YouTube video in the background.
It’s not free.
# 2. 4k Player for YouTube
This YouTube desktop’s interface is similar to YouTube, so it’s easy for you to learn how to use it. You can watch YouTube videos without ads, browse recommendations on the homepage and add videos to the Watch Later playlist.
- It has no ads in the app.
- It enables you to play YouTube music in the background.
- You can add YouTube videos to the Watch Later playlist.
- It’s easy to use.
It’s a paid app.
What to do if you can’t install or update YouTube on Android? This post details 9 solutions. Give these solutions a try.
#3. MiniTool uTube Downloader
Unlike the above-mentioned YouTube desktop apps, MiniTool uTube Downloader is a freeware. It’s not only the best YouTube app for Windows 10, but also the powerful YouTube downloader.
With this app, you can watch videos and flip through video content just like on YouTube. More than that, this tool can help you download music from YouTube and even download the whole YouTube playlist.
- It’s free and clean, no bundle, no ads.
- It’s capable of download videos from YouTube.
- YouTube videos can be converted into MP4, WebM, MP3 and WAV. Want to convert YouTube to OGG? Read this post: YouTube to OGG – Top 8 YouTube to OGG Converters.
- You can play 4k video or above.
- It can work on Windows 7/ Windows 8/ Windows 10.
You can’t play YouTube in full screen.
# 4. Perfect Tube
Perfect Tube helps you easily browse YouTube videos you like. Download and install this YouTube desktop app on your pc, you can watch YouTube videos just in two steps.
- You can change video quality with full-screen mode.
- It allows you to watch a mini video while browsing other content.
- It supports uploading YouTube videos and managing your subscriptions, history, watch later and so on.
Some features are only for people who log in to YouTube accounts.
How to download YouTube videos on iPhone? This post details how to download YouTube videos to MP4 and MP3 using an iPhone.
Undoubtedly, MiniTool uTube Downloader is the best YouTube player and downloader. Now, it’s your turn!
If you have better suggestions about YouTube desktop, share your ideas in the comments area!