What apps do YouTubers use to edit their videos? If you have the same question, you can find the answer in this article. It will provide you with top 5 video editor that YouTubers always use. In addition, if you want to download YouTube videos, MiniTool uTube Downloader is quite useful.
Ask any YouTube creator and they’ll tell you the same thing: editing is one of the most important parts of post-production. But editing is more complicated than it looks. Those who want to browse it easily know they can’t do without the right YouTube video editing tools.
Have you ever heard YouTube video editor? Do you know you can edit video on YouTube? This post will show you how to edit videos with YouTube video editor.
So, what apps do YouTubers use to edit their videos? This article will discuss how to end the editing game with the best video editing software.
What Apps Do YouTubers Use to Edit Their Videos?
You must be wondering by now what editing software YouTube users use the most. Before we get started, there are a few things you should consider when choosing a video editor for YouTube:
- What kind of project are you working on?
- Do you need a simple tool for basic editing or complex editing?
- What platform do you use?
- How much are you willing to invest in a YouTube video editor?
Here are the top 5 editors that YouTubers use to edit their videos.
Classic free YouTube video editor that lets you create Hollywood-style trailers and amazing 4K resolution video clips. It’s also perfect for beginners, who aren’t familiar with introductions, transitions, and filter selections.
- Clean and friendly interface
- Rich functions
- Simple sharing options
- Easy to use
- 4K video for amazing movie quality
- Includes a powerful mobile version that lets you edit from iPhone or Android
- Extended animation title and credits
- Ten creative video filters and a cinematic touch
- IOS only
- Limited editing features
- Interface cannot be customized
#2. DaVinci Resolve
A professional video editor, including editing, color correction, audio production, video effects and motion graphics four high-end video production modules. Its basic features are easy to use. However, if you go beyond the basics, you will need to consult the manual.
- For Mac, Windows and Linux
- Intuitive interface
- Free, no limit or watermark
- Great color grading, compositing and audio production
- Its integration with Fusion provides a 2D and 3D workspace with tools for compositing, drawing, creating particle effects, keying, rotating copies, adding text animations, tracking, and performing stabilization
- The free version lacks some modern features
- Not directly exported to social media
- High-end graphics require a powerful PC
- Big learning curve
#3. Lightworks 14
Whether it’s social media, YouTube or a 4K movie project, Lightworks is a tool for editing videos that stand out from the crowd. Let’s tell you, it was the software of choice for editing The King’s Speech, The Wolf of Wall Street, Pulp Fiction, and other legendary movies.
- For Windows, Linux and Mac OS X
- Simple and intuitive user interface
- Easy timeline editing and trimming
- Low resolution proxy workflow for 4K
- Real-time ready to use audio and video FX
- Extensive file format support, including variable frame rate media
- Post to your YouTube account
- Rank your sequences professionally using up to 32 bits of GPU precision and histogram tools
Limited export formats for the free version (maximum 720p resolution for MPEG or H.264 files)
- Free version
- Lightworks Pro: $24.99/month and $174.99/year
An elegant YouTube video editing software. Any user can learn to use it, regardless of their skill level.
- For Windows and Mac
- Compatible with Filmstocks effect store
- Easy for beginners to understand
- Intuitive and friendly user interface
- 4 K editing support
- Support 50 + format
- Burn your project to the DVD option
- Basic editing tools: reverse mode, social media import, GIF support, noise removal, speed control, color adjustment, frame preview, etc.
- Advanced video editing tools: green screen, screen recording, split screen, PIP, audio mixer, advanced text editing, video stabilization, audio separation, 3D LUT, tilt shift, scene detection, etc.
- Can’t import and edit 360-degree videos
- Can’t track moving objects
- No audio surround sound
- Not all the needs of a professional YouTube editor
- Some advanced features such as closed captioning, multicast and storyboard editing are missing
- LIFETIME PLAN: $ 69.99
- ANNUAL PLAN: $ 39.99/year
- ANNUAL BUNDLE PLAN: $159.87 $ 99.87/year (Automatically renew, cancel any time)
#5. Final Cut Pro X
Apple’s Final Cut Pro is a revolutionary YouTube video editing software. It is designed to meet any video need. It is suitable for both new users and sophisticated enough for pro video editors. If you’re ready to switch to the more powerful YouTube video editor, this is what you need.
- User-friendly interface
- Amazing aesthetics
- Edit 360-degree videos
- 4 K HDR support
- Advanced video editing features
- Motion graphic templates
- Innovative magnetic timelines are faster and easier to edit
- Built-in high-quality resources/templates
- Professional lighting and color correction
- Automatically upload to YouTube
- Improved reliability of sharing to YouTube
- Mac only
- No dedicated save function, only automatic save
Price: $299/one-time payment
These are all the top 5 video editors for YouTube. Choose one suitable for you. In addition, you also need to know some tricks to make your videos stand out.
- Don’t overlook the thumbnails (Detailed Steps to Add a YouTube Custom Thumbnail to Your Video)
- Consistent brand editing
- Your description style matters
- Leverage other platforms
- Focus on the knowledge aspect
If you get a YouTube error saying “Sorry, this video cannot be edited”, get the fixes from this article.
What apps do YouTubers use to edit their videos? In conclusion, this article has offer you top 5 editors that YouTubers use. Now you should know which one is better for you. Choose one and start to edit your videos right now.