Want to download YouTube playlist? The top 4 YouTube playlist downloaders are listed to help you download YouTube videos in bulk. MiniTool uTube Downloader might be the best choice since it is a free and no ads YouTube downloader. Try MiniTool software to download YouTube playlist to MP3, MP4, or another file format.
YouTube users sort video clips and group them into thematic playlists. With a YouTube downloader app like MiniTool uTube Downloader, we can easily download & convert YouTube to MP4, MP3, etc. However, sometimes you might wonder how to download YouTube playlist to MP3, MP4, WAV, or other files?
First, let’s look at the following 2 questions:
Why Do You Download a YouTube Playlist?
- Maybe you have built a YouTube playlist and now you want to download all of them on your PC.
- Maybe you want to download a playlist of videos about a hobby or a foreign language.
- Maybe you want to download a whole TV series to watch when you are traveling.
- Maybe you want to download YouTube playlist to MP3.
Can You Download a Whole Playlist from YouTube?
The answer is positive. YouTube playlist downloader can help you download YouTube videos in bulk. Here are some of the best YouTube playlist downloaders.
Top 4 YouTube Playlist Downloader
- MiniTool uTube Downloader
- 4K Video Downloader
The Best Free YouTube Playlist Downloader – MiniTool uTube Downloader
There are a lot of YouTube downloaders on the market, but most of them are saturated with adware, spyware, and aggressive toolbars. Fortunately, MiniTool uTube Downloader is one of the few exceptions. This free YouTube converter is simple to use, highly customizable, ad-free, and doesn't include any bundled extra software.
Related post: Top 10 Free YouTube Converters You Should Know
MiniTool YouTube Downloader not only can download the whole playlist, but also can rip YouTube videos and subtitles from videos.
The Main Features of Free MiniTool YouTube Downloader.
- It is absolutely free and has no Ads.
- You can feel free to download as many YouTube videos as you want.
- You can rip YouTube videos without viruses and enjoy the service freely.
- You can download subtitles and save them as .srt files.
- You can download YouTube playlist for free.
- You can convert YouTube video to MP3, MP4, WAV, and WEBM.
Related article: How to Convert YouTube to WAV
Now, let’s see how to save YouTube videos in bulk.
How to Download YouTube Playlist with MiniTool uTube Downloader?
Step 1. Open MiniTool YouTube Downloader.
- First, you need to download this free, simple and effective YouTube playlist downloader.
- Install it on your PC.
- Launch it to get to its main interface.
Step 2. Click the Download button.
Copy and paste the URL of the YouTube playlist and click the Download button. Or, click the Paste URL button, then enter the URL and click the Download button to continue.
Step 3. Select a format to save all videos.
Now, you are able to select a suitable video or audio file format.
For instance, if you want to download YouTube playlist to MP3, you can choose MP3 and click Download button.
After that, this free YouTube downloader app begins to download and convert YouTube playlist to MP3. You just need to wait until all files are downloaded.
No matter which file format you choose, MiniTool uTube Downloader will download the subtitles automatically. You can click the Navigate to file option to check the subtitle file (.srt) after downloading.
MiniTool YouTube downloader, a free and simple YouTube downloader app, can help you download YouTube playlist quickly because it offers high speed-conversion. More details can be found in the MiniTool uTube Downloader manual.
Other YouTube Playlist Downloaders
In general, there are some other downloaders that can help you and some of them can also download YouTube playlist to MP3.
4K Video Downloader
If you search how to download playlist from YouTube, you might find some users are using 4K Video Downloader.
4K Video Downloader indeed can download a video (or a whole playlist, provided it's not longer than 24 videos) and convert video into different format – both video and audio – including MP4 and MP3. Also, this video downloader allows you to download captions for individual videos and is able to download YouTube’s new 3D and 360-degree videos.
Note that, this free YouTube downloader app is ad-supported. If you want to download longer playlists and playlists with captions, you can consider paying £7.95 (about US$10, AU$15) for a lifetime license for three PCs. A premium version not only removes ads, but also provides channel subscriptions and unlimited downloads.
How to download playlist from YouTube?
Now, try the following steps to save YouTube video and music playlist via iTubeGo downloader.
Step 1: Visit the free online YouTube playlist downloader.
Step 2: Copy the video playlist link on YouTube and paste it into the search box.
Step 3: Click Download Now to start converting YouTube playlist to MP4 online for free.
Step 5: Click the Download button to save the MP4 file when the playlist is loaded.
iTubeGO Downloader is a free online service. But, you will see that there are some advertisements on this site. You can download any videos from YouTube, Facebook, Instagram, Vimeo, Dailymotion, etc. But, if you want to download and convert YouTube to MP3, you need to try YouTube to MP3 converters like MiniTool uTube Downloader.
youtubeplaylist.cc is another free online YouTube playlist downloader which lets you back up videos, playlists, channels, and subtitles from YouTube, Facebook, Vimeo and other video sites in high quality.
It lets you download YouTube playlist, but it cannot download the videos in bulk. In general, when downloading YouTube playlists you need to either save videos one by one or export the download link and use it in a download manager.
The Comparison of the 4 YouTube Playlist Downloaders.
|MiniTool uTube Downloader||
It is a free, simple, no ads and no bundled software.
It is a high-speed video converter.
It offers clean and simple interfaces.
It can download and convert YouTube videos into video and audio formats.
It will download subtitles in .srt format.
It can download YouTube playlist to MP3, MP4 or other file format.
It lets you download audio from YouTube without viruses.
It lets you download and convert unlimited videos.
|Now, it can only download videos from YouTube.|
|4K Video Downloader||
It can download videos from popular sites such as YouTube and Facebook.
The free edition is ad-supported.
You should choose a premium version if you want to download videos with subtitles and enjoy the unlimited download service.
It supports YouTube, Facebook, Instagram, Vimeo, Dailymotion, etc.
It can download YouTube playlist and convert videos into MP4.
It is a free online YouTube playlist downloader.
It cannot convert YouTube to MP3.
There are advertisements on this site.
|youtubeplaylist.cc||It lets you pick which videos from the playlist you want to download.||
It doesn’t download the videos in bulk.
Its free edition only lets you download four videos per day.
Here, I guess you might know which YouTube playlist downloader app to choose. In a word, if you want to download unlimited YouTube videos for free, and without viruses and quickly download YouTube playlist to MP3, you can try the best free YouTube playlist downloader - MiniTool uTube Downloader. Then, share the downloaded videos with friends.
Related article: How to Send Large Video Files
5 Basic Tips for YouTube Playlist
The above part shows how to download YouTube playlist to MP3 or MP4. However, some users don’t know YouTube playlists very well. Here, you might be interested in the below 5 tips for YouTube playlists.
1. What Is A YouTube Playlist?
A YouTube playlist is a collection of videos and it can be public or private.
YouTube playlist organizes the videos on a specific topic or theme. For instance, you can put together an epic gym mix or your favorite soccer goals. Or, you can create a list of random videos you would like to share with your best friends.
YouTube playlists make your own videos more discoverable. If you want to give your viewers a better experience, you need to organize your uploaded videos in the playlist. YouTube indexes playlists and this allows others to find the different video content that you have uploaded.
2. How to Create a YouTube Playlist?
In general, anybody can make playlists and share them. Try the following 2 ways to add your videos into a playlist.
Method 1. Find the video you would like to include in your playlist, click the three vertical dots > Save to playlist. Select Watch later, Favorites, or a playlist you've already created, or click Create new playlist.
Method 2. Open and watch the video, click the Save button, and select a playlist you've already created or click Create new playlist.
3. How to Edit a YouTube Playlist?
Select the playlist you’d like to edit in the Guide and click Edit.
Then, you will see the following window and you are able to change playlist titles, descriptions, reorder videos, and delete videos from a playlist, etc.
1. Change the title: Hover over the playlist title, click the pencil icon and give it a new title.
2. Add a description: Click the Add a description, and then explain what the playlist is about.
3. Change playlist privacy setting: Click Playlist settings and then choose public, unlisted or private to change the playlist privacy.
- Public videos and playlists are visible to everybody.
- Private videos and playlists are only visible to you and viewers that you select.
- Unlisted videos and playlists can be seen and shared by anyone with the link.
4. Reorder the playlist: Hover your mouse over the left edge of the video. A four-headed arrow will appear near the video’s thumbnail. Drag and drop the arrow to reorder the playlist.
5. More options: Hover your mouse over the right edge of the video, select More, and then you will see the following choice:
- Move to top
- Move to bottom
- Add/edit notes
- Set as playlist thumbnail
Now, choose a suitable one to organize your playlist.
Related article: YouTube Thumbnail Size: everything you need to know.
4. How to Share Your YouTube Playlist?
Every YouTube playlist has its own URL. Therefore, you can share the YouTube playlist for YouTube SEO, and share it as a stand-alone YouTube video via email, social networks or blogs.
5. How to Download YouTube Playlist?
Try the following YouTube playlist downloader to download YouTube playlist to MP3, MP4 or other file formats.
- MiniTool uTube Downloader
- 4K Video Downloader
What Have You Learned?
This post lists 4 YouTube playlist downloaders for you. You can choose a suitable one to download YouTube playlist to MP3, MP4, or others.
Please tell us which one would you like to choose.
Also, you can see the 5 tips for YouTube playlists, which are very suitable for beginner users.
If you have any questions or suggestions, please tell us and we will solve them as soon as possible.
If you know any good and free YouTube downloader app, please share them with us and we will update this post quickly. Thanks in advance!
Download YouTube Playlist FAQ
- Open MiniTool uTube Downloader.
- Paste the YouTube Playlist and click Download.
- Select MP4 and click Download to convert YouTube playlist to MP4.
- Open MiniTool uTube Downloader.
- Search the keywords to find the video you want to download.
- Play the video and click Download.
- Select the file format and click Download to download a video from YouTube.
- Open MiniTool uTube Downloader.
- Search the target video, click Download.
- Select MP4 1080p or WEBM 1080p and click Download.
- This free YouTube Downloader begins to download 1080p videos from YouTube.