YouTube creators like to add some fantastic background music in their YouTube videos. When you watch the video and find the song is great, you may wonder what the name of the song is and where I can download it? This post will tell you the answer.
Background music is commonly used in videos (To create videos, try using MiniTool Movie Maker released by MiniTool), such as movies, dramas, plays, and even sports events. Why people like adding background music to video?
There are lots of benefits of adding background music.
- It can make you feel more engaged.
- It can heighten the atmosphere.
- It fills intervals between scenes.
- It moves the plot forward.
Besides, sometimes when you watch a YouTube video, you probably like the song in the YouTube video better than the video itself. You want to identify the song, but have no idea what to do.
You may find yourself in a situation where you can’t remember the name of the song in a YouTube video you’re watching. So to identify songs in YouTube videos? Continue to read.
You have the option to change the cover picture of your YouTube Music playlists. Now follow the post to complete the playlist picture change in YouTube Music.
How to Identify Songs in YouTube Videos
Don’t know how to find the song used in YouTube video? You can use the following solutions:
- Read YouTube description.
- View YouTube comments.
- Use a music identifier.
Also read: How to Find the Name of A Movie You Can’t Remember? 4 Proven Ways
In most situations, some YouTube creators will list all songs used in their YouTube descriptions and give the link, such as iTunes, Spotify, google play and more. In this way, if views like the song, they can directly click the link to buy it.
Take the following steps to find the song name in YouTube description.
- Log in to your YouTube account to access its main interface.
- Click Liked videos which contains the video you want to identify before in the left panel of this page.
- Find the desired video and open it.
- You will find SHOW MORE below the YouTube creator’s avatar. Click it to see the full description of this video.
- Finally, you may see more details about the song used in the YouTube video. After that, there is no available link, just a song name and its artist, you can search the song by Spotify or other music apps.
If you can’t find any information about the song in YouTube description, you have to go to the comment area because some people like the song as well as you. They probably find the song and post the song name in the comment area. To identify songs in YouTube quickly, checking the comment area is necessary.
- Open the desired video, then scroll down the page and go to the comment area.
- View these comments and replies one by one, maybe you’ll find the song name.
But if you didn’t find any information about the background music in YouTube description or YouTube comments, you can try YouTube song finder.
Here recommend the best free extension for identifying music: AHA Music – Music Identifier.
With it, you can find any song playing in YouTube videos. Follow the steps to identify songs in YouTube videos.
- Install the music identifier extension in Chrome web store.
- Open the desired video, drag the timeline to where the song starts and click the AHA Music icon in the toolbar. Then this tool will automatically detect the song playing in the video. You can click the Spotify button to listen to
You may interest in: Who Sings This Song – Here’re Top 7 Song Finders.
Have you learned the above-mentioned methods to identify songs in YouTube videos?
If you have any idea about identifying music, please share it with us [email protected] or leave a comment below.