You may want to download some YouTube videos to your iPhone or Android phone to save them or share them with others. But, some of you just don’t know how to do this job. This MiniTool post will show you two easy guides that can help you download YouTube videos to camera roll.
You can watch YouTube videos using your computer and phone. When you want to save a YouTube video, you can use a YouTube video downloader to directly download YouTube videos to your computer. While, how to download YouTube videos to camera roll if you are using a phone? We will talk about this topic in this post.
How to Save YouTube Videos to Camera Roll on iPhone?
You also need to use third-party tool to download YouTube videos to camera roll on your iPhone. You can try this app: Documents by Readdle. Actually, it is a built-in web browser that allows you to save videos to your phone.
You can download and install this app on your iPhone and follows these steps to download your needed YouTube videos to iPhone:
- Open Documents by Readdle.
- Tap the compass icon to continue.
- Search for y2mate.com using the address bar and then tap the blue Go button.
- Use the y2mate search bar to search for the YouTube video you want to download.
- Find the video you want to download and the tap the related green Download video button to continue.
- Tap Download and you will get a new browser window with the video download options.
- In this new browser window, you need to scroll down until seeing the Download buttons with a list of video resolutions. Then, you can select the video resolution you want to download and tap the corresponding Download button to continue.
- You will receive a new page after pressing the download button. On this new page, you need to type in the file name you want to use for the video file. After that, press the Done button and then the download process will begin.
- To view the downloaded YouTube videos, you need to tap the folder icon in the lower left corner on the screen and then go to Downloads.
- To move the downloaded YouTube video to Camera Roll, you need to tap the three-doc menu and then select Copy.
- Follow the wizard to copy the video to the Photos app.
How to Download YouTube Videos to Camera Roll on Android?
Unlike the iPhone, you don’t need to install any third-party app to download YouTube videos to camera roll on your Android phone. You can just perform an online YouTube video download using Chrome on your Android device like this:
- Open the Google Chrome web browser.
- Go to y2mate.com.
- Search for the YouTube videos you want to download.
- Select the needed YouTube video from the search results and then tap the Download button under the video.
- You can also see a new web browser window with different video resolutions. Then, you need to select your needed resolution and click the corresponding download button.
- Tap the three-dot in the lower-right corner of the video and then select Download.
- Open the File Go app to locate the YouTube video.
- Tap Download to save the YouTube video to Camera Roll.